wine-28918941920
logo1
logo1
logo1

camporeale, cantina siciliana, marino vini, sicilia, syrah, vino rosso, vino siciliano

NewCondition 9.90
In Stock

BEFE Syrah The company's flagship product, the acronomic name of all our lands located in the districts of Balletto, Eusepia, Fornazzo and Erbe Bianche An already rich vine that explodes with beauty if grown on the lands of Sicily where the international variant tends to become allochthonous After a maceration ranging from 12 to 15 days, the Syrah is left to mature for 30% in French oak barrels, and for the remaining 70% in steel, for 6 months It shows a strong and powerful character, such as to be suitable for accompanying tasty and well-seasoned culinary preparations. N DENOMINATION: DOC SICILIA

befe-syrah-bio-2019 befe-syrah-bio-2019

facebook
instagram
twitter
whatsapp

facebook
instagram
twitter
whatsapp

RIMANI AGGIORNATO SULLE NOSTRE OFFERTE

RIMANI AGGIORNATO SULLE NOSTRE OFFERTE